What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:

What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:
After Winter Dark Campaign Setting

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Well... May... Right?


Hello faithful readers!  Sorry if there has been absolutely nothing to read here since the end of April!

As some of you recall, I'm getting married and that is less than two months away.  May has been a busy month as planning and organizing continues towards that particular date.  I also turned 40 last month so there was much rejoicing and celebrating.

Aside from wedding details, I wish I have been up to more but truthfully, there has been little painting, gaming, writing, or even reading the past 5 weeks or so.

But, I have been lurking, plotting, and even clearing out some of my older gaming material.  I have been keeping up with some news and there is three things I would like to point out:

1) The new and revised Petty Gods is freaking amazing.  There will be an attempt to get back into the groove of my Weekend R&R series and I will take to review this gem.

2) Zenith Comics has release issue two in PDF.  I will also expand on this in the days ahead but, if you have taken my past advice when I mentioned issue one, it is now your chance to grab issue 2 as a 'Pay What You Want' offering over on DriveThru!  You can grab a copy HERE.

3) Troll Lord Games is having an amazing sale over through the same family of services (DriveThru and RPGNow!).  This ends Sunday but right now is your chance to get a bunch of stuff while things are going for 50% off!  Check it out HERE.

So... I'll be reminding you guys over the next day or two of both the new issue of Heroic by Zenith Comics as well as TLG's sale.  In the meantime, as a few key things get finalized for my wedding and subsequent honeymoon in Indianapolis, things should pick up around here as another siege lifts in this bastion known as my life.

And yes... you read that last bit correctly.  My honeymoon is in Indianapolis and, more specifically, GenCon.  That is the kind of lucky man I am.  ;)

M

No comments:

Post a Comment