What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:

What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:
After Winter Dark Campaign Setting

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Temporary Respite...

Well, absolutely no work was accomplished on anything that Arcana Creations is involved with.  The heat wave hit Montreal rather hard and everything was put on hold.  It's good that "A Trick on the Tain" is out and shipping though.  Before the interruption, I was involved in a slight re-design of the Arcana Creations website.  There are still a few things that need to be fixed before I upload the whole thing.  Hopefully the newer look will prove to be pleasant to visit and navigate.  Aside from that, I still got a few things to do for the Victorious Quickstart which I'm still planning to have available this month as a free PDF.  That is assuming the respite from the heat holds a while longer -- just enough for me to get caught up and finish a few things...

M

No comments:

Post a Comment