What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:

What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:
After Winter Dark Campaign Setting

Monday, October 7, 2013

Forumotion's Brave Halfling Forums... GONE!

After more than a year after I had committed to taking it down, I finally pulled the plug on it.

The forums had long since been abandoned but I kept them up for the singular purpose of allowing access to the old forums for fans that had posted material that they wanted to revisit.

Largely this was some of the interesting X-Plorers material that resided on a handful of posts.

The forums were really a place for some news for Arcana Creations and Brave Halfling Publishing but, with social media venues, the forums quickly fell to the wayside.

So... between the Blog, the Arcana Creations website, Google+, and Facebook, we're pretty much covered.  ;)

M

No comments:

Post a Comment