What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:

What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:
After Winter Dark Campaign Setting

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

PDF Product Reminders...

Just wanted to remind my readers about a couple things that are happening right now:

'A Trick on the Tain' was released for Swords & Wizardry a few days ago and is currently selling for $2.50 and is a tundra-based wilderness adventure that could be adapted easily enough to fit a regular winter-like setting.  As of November 15th, the price will go up to the regular price of $3.50

You can find it HERE.


With Christina Stile's newest release for Castles & Crusades, a gaming aid on Granite Dwarves, it occurred to me that the recent adventure I had converted was a good fit with her recent release.  After discussing it with her, we are happy to offer a BUNDLE combining the original C&C version of A 'Trick on the Tain' and the Granite Dwarves gaming aid.  The bundle is $5.50 which is a deal if you consider the regular price of the adventure alone for C&C sells at $4.95

You can find it HERE.

All in all, it looks like it's going to be another busy week for me and I don't think I'll be getting any painting done.  I am resuming one of my C&C campaigns that's been on hold for over a year now so I'm pretty happy about that.

Besides that, I've got some Kickstarter news to cover but that will have to wait tonight.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment