What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:

What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:
After Winter Dark Campaign Setting

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sometimes Projects Take Lives Of Their Own

With the release of the 'Ruins of Ramat', work has begun on the submitted manuscripts for 'Foamy Tankard' as well as 'The Trick on the Tain'.  The Foamy Tankard is being designed to act primarily as an accessory for the Castles & Crusades game.  It was originally intended to be a digest and we hoped to get it out sometime in December.  At least that was the plan...

At the most, we are a small team of people working on a project but about three-quarters of the work usually rests in the hands of one person at a time.  Not as much progressed on my end as I would have liked considering the other work on my plate but ideas were exchanged nonetheless.  Next thing, you know the projected material for that project just doubled.  I think the accessory will benefit from the changes though and, as I think about it -- I find that it is a book that I would want to own myself.

Energy is also being devoted to our big release for next year -- Victorious!  For those who follow my blog as well as the one John Adams keeps (Confessions of a RPG Publisher), you may have noticed two interesting entries...  One was entitled "A Gentleman's Opinion" and the other "A Gentleman's Rebuttal".  Both of these pieces were written by the talented Mike Stewart, the author of the upcoming Victorious RPG and various releases by TLG such as Castellan's Guide to Arms & Armor,  the Verdant Rage. and one of my favorites -- Shadows of Halfing Hall.  More goodies will be coming down the pipe in the time leading up to the release of Victorious.

Of course, work does continue on some of the other projects and my current priority is the upcoming 'Trick on the Tain' module which is targeted for an early February release.

M

1 comment: