What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:

What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:
After Winter Dark Campaign Setting

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

FREE S&W Adventure

Free for a limited time... the new conversion Arcana Creations did of the 'Vile Worm' for Swords & Wizardry.  This was done and released for free to celebrate S&W Appreciation Day back on April 17th earlier this year.  I have hosted the file myself for the better part of 6 months but with a recent web redesign (currently in progress at www.arcanacreations.com), I've also decided to set up the Store Front over at RPGNow! (and other One Book Shelf sites) and the file is now available there.

However, come October 17th, this file will no longer be available for free.  The price will increase to a whole $1.

So, if you think you might want to take a look or just haven't gotten around to grabbing it in the past, now is your chance before time runs out!

You can find it HERE.

Some of my readers may wonder why I am only setting this up now?  Well, the earliest products that Arcana Creations was involved with was publishing in collaboration with Brave Halfling Publishing and, to this day, these are still available through them.  However, after months (many many months), I finally have something tangible coming out for Ballista and it will be available through RPGNow!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment