What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:

What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:
After Winter Dark Campaign Setting

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Where The Ground Crumbles Before Me...


Whelp... Getting traction on a blog can be challenging. Over the years, I've seen ups and downs.

Now as part of Google's shut down of G+, the first steps of separating the interconnectedness of things have been taken. I've always enjoying navigating Google Plus even if it wasn't a popular platform, it became one adored by many gamers such as myself. It was also an easy way to get people to glance at my odd musings on the blog.

Without it, I'm not sure how well it will fair but I hope it remains steady.

Guess I may have to share this on Twitter and Facebook more or consider other options.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment