What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:

What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:
After Winter Dark Campaign Setting

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Reviews

Shortly after delving into Castles & Crusades, I found the vibrant fan community over on the TLG forums.  It didn't take long before it got me talking about various products nor was it long that I starting creating material myself.  One of the community efforts I had been part of was the Domesday which was a fan-based ezine focused on C&C.  I submitted some of my writing there and one things I regularly did were reviews for the various products that TLG was publishing.  Sadly, two of those reviews written and submitted months ago still haven't been made available to the public to due a variety of issues and delays.  I've decided that these, as well as other reviews should not go to waste.  I also think I will continue doing them though they will be shorter in scope compared to the original review articles I've written.  I won't release them all at once but rather I will present them gradually...

I hope these prove to be interesting to read.

M

1 comment: