What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:

What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:
After Winter Dark Campaign Setting

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Want to Know What's Bleeding Cool?

Ok folks.  I am very happy to announce that a little interview piece I wrote up has been published by 'Bleeding Cool' -- a blog site focused on the comic book industry.  The piece is about a new comic book being produced by my friend and founder of Zenith Comics.  The first issue is being Kickstarted right now and after 5 days or so is already a third of the way to completing its funding goal.

You can read my article HERE.

You want to know even more?  Check out the Kickstarter HERE.

If it looks interesting but you're not sure if you are ready to commit?  Then you have really nothing to lose by reading the script for issue one which can be found HERE.



If you have a love or have ever enjoyed reading a good comic book and like a strong story, I strongly enjoy you check it out.  For those of us who have wanted to chase our dreams and make something of it, this comic book is such a dream.  Every $5 counts (this will get you a digital copy) and I truly think this has a chance to be very BIG.

In the immortal words of Stan Lee: 'Nuff Said.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment