What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:

What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:
After Winter Dark Campaign Setting

Saturday, March 1, 2014

SALE - Goodman Games Critter Bundle (March 2014)

Well, I confess I was a bit surprised that last month's February Sale offer of the Wilderlands Bundle did not find a buyer.  I knew it was on the upper end of the spectrum as far as pricing went.  Pricing was more than fair but, given what was included, it amounted to something that some may have considered a bit high.



For this month, I decided to pull a series of books off the gaming shelf published by Goodman Games.  This sale is available for a LIMITED TIME ONLY.  These books are (in no particular order):

  • The Complete Guide to Rakshasas
  • The Complete Guide to Liches
  • The Complete Guide to Fey
  • The Complete Guide to Werewolves
  • The Complete Guide to Vampires
  • The Complete Guide to Dragonkin
  • The Complete Guide to Doppelgangers
  • The Complete Guide to Wererats
  • The Complete Guide to Drow
  • The Complete Guide to Treants
  • The Complete Guide to Beholders
  • The Book of Templates
What are these exactly?  Well the Complete Guides gives you history, ecology, how to use them; basically what amounts to a lot of fluff.  It also has d20 (3.x Edtion era) material and creature variants of all sorts specific to the creatures being covered.  Pretty fun stuff.  The Book of Templates is basically a way to modify and change existing critters into new ones for your d20 (3.x Edition game) and is a hardcover book.

All items are in FANTASTIC condition.

Interested? I am asking $80.00 USD for the lot.  This includes shipping to anywhere in Canada or the continental United States.  If living abroad and you are genuinely interested, please contact me and we will examine the possibility.  Payments will be Paypal only for this.  I can be reached at:

patbellavance (at) sympatico (dot) ca

Feel free to ask me questions and know that payment and address confirmation will be handled subsequently.

One last but IMPORTANT detail.  As indicated, this is a LIMITED time offer.  As much as I would be happy to sell these, part of me would be equally happy to hold on to these.  This offer will EXPIRE on March 31st, 2014 at midnight (EST) where it will be rescinded.

No comments:

Post a Comment