What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:

What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:
After Winter Dark Campaign Setting

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Some News...

In the past few days, I've received some kind words of support from my readers and friends.  For that I really do thank all of you for the time you've taken to pass on those words of encouragement.  I've also had some requests for updates amongst some of those well wishes.  Medea is still at the hospital and being cared for 24/7.  She is still in intensive care and seems to be improving but there was a little 'blip' which had the veterinary doctors a bit concerned.  That said, at this stage it's just a case of a 'wait and see' scenario.  The nature of the hospital enables us to visit her everyday and we take advantage of that.  While in our presence, we do see her force of character and will to live.  This is perhaps the most encouraging thing for me right now.

As for myself, I feel lost without her around but I'm still able to do what needs to be done.  I'm still trying to get that list compiled and thrown up for those interested in the sale and, all going well, I will at least have part of it up during the course of the week.  I've been fighting a nasty cold since Friday so things have moved slower than I would have liked.

I remain hopeful and optimistic and I really hope that she'll be home with me soon...

M

No comments:

Post a Comment