What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:

What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:
After Winter Dark Campaign Setting

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Time Really Flies...

Especially when your days have looked something like this:

  • Get up at 7:00am to get ready for work (currently still on a contract)
  • Travel to work (time it takes varies on the day)
  • Work from 9:00am to 5:00pm
  • Try and get home for 6:00pm
  • Fix Supper for myself and my significant other.
  • Eat and try and relax until 7:15 - 7:30pm
  • Go to the Veterinary Hospital to visit my cat for 8:00pm
  • Stay till 9:00pm (visiting hours are one hour in the evenings)
  • Arrive home around 9:30 - 9:45pm
  • Catch up on a few emails and try and wind down.
  • Try and hit the sack around 11:00pm
This was pretty much repeated every day since we initially took her in.  I'm really please to say that Medea *is* back home and we've had her back since Friday night.  I still think there's not enough time in my days as it is but at least having her back will free up a bit of time and I can actually sleep easier.

Now, I spent a good chunk of my weekend getting caught up on a few things and one of the things I did do a lot of was going through some more gaming material.  Basically, I'm pulling stuff from shelves and putting them aside, cataloging and pricing a chunk of it for that sale I alluded to a week and a half ago.  For those waiting for this, I should finally have the first batch of stuff posted online in a couple of days.  The majority of this batch are AD&D / D&D / d20 material.

On a different note, Brave Halfling Publishing and Arcana Creations is having a small sale to celebrate the release of "The Secret of Ronan Skerry" into stores.  Details will be posted here tomorrow as well as the BHP site.  A link will be provided as soon as it's set up.

Thanks for the support!

M

1 comment:

  1. Glad Madea is home and I hope she and you have a happy holidays sir.

    ReplyDelete