What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:

What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:
After Winter Dark Campaign Setting

Friday, April 20, 2012

The Banner Saga

Yes... this is another kickstarter but I think I've mentioned it before.  If I haven't, then I meant to.

It's a videogame though and it's best described as an RPG melded with a Turn Based strategy game.  It's Norse themed and uses a classic animation (think animation cells!).  It's made all of it's goals except the very latest stretch goal which is getting closer by the hour.  Oh yeah... we are talking hours folks.  Less than 18.

I only mention it because it looks so damn cool and I figure that some of you might be interested in this.

 Lowest pledge to get you Chapter 1 of the game is $10 DRM free for PC/Mac.

A Pledge of $50 gets you all three Chapters of the game and other stuff (originally it was also just Chapter 1 but the reception of the kickstarter and funding goal was met so quickly they decided to throw in the second and third part of the game).

There's also higher but some of you may not want to go that high.  Check it out if you haven't already and know that the game itself is a done deal.

You can check out their site HERE which also has a link to the Kickstarter.


M

1 comment:

  1. haha, love it, donated $50. and now a fan forum is up! http://thebannersagaforum.com

    ReplyDelete