What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:

What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:
After Winter Dark Campaign Setting

Monday, February 24, 2014

Last Codex Nordica Update

Ok... I promise this is the last one folks. 

All stretch goals have been busted save one that was added a short while ago.  It's a simple mug.  Anyone who pledges $69 or more get this as well:


To be clear, this is not restricted to the $69 level and up.  If you've pledged at $49 (as an example), have have a $20 add-on, you are ALSO entitled to this.  The same went with the wooden board game (if you pledge a total of $125 or higher you get it and not just if you pledge at that level).

It's been a great success and this day, a fantastic end to a solid campaign.

I don't know if the last goal will be reached but we have 6 hours left and are sitting at $19,316 at the time of this posting.

An early and well deserved congrats to Troll Lord Games, and my sincere apologies for my enthusiasm of this project.

If you want to pledge or modify your pledge... you can find the campaign HERE.

Happy Gaming!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment