What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:

What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:
After Winter Dark Campaign Setting

Friday, March 2, 2012

Hey Wait A Minute!

Taking a closer look at those boxes I mentioned in a previous post and reading a bit about them elsewhere has led me to realize a mistake I made.

I honestly thought these were digest sized but they aren't. They are 9" wide x 12" long x 2 and 3/4" deep!

While it's really cool to know that these are full sized gaming boxes which means you can store your full-sized saddle-stitched modules or even some favored hardbacks, I think we now need a digest-sized option!! How else am I going to store those digest booklets!!

;)

Cool either way but I needs my digest boxes. Hopefully they will do well enough to justify a digest box run.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment