What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:

What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:
After Winter Dark Campaign Setting

Sunday, June 17, 2012

New Logo - Revised

I mentioned I played with tweaking around with the new logo just recently on Twitter.  I've repositioned the crescent moon to match the orientation of the old logo based on a couple of comments I had received.  I also made the lines used in the crescent moon a bit thinner while thickening the lines of the 'AC' symbol.  The size was also increased just a tad which was made possible by the re-orientation of the crescent moon.

Having received no negative comments, the logo is finalized which can be seen on the side of the blog here.  It links to the old site which STILL needs to be updated BADLY but it's a secondary concern at the moment.  A few more weeks to wrap up a couple of things will give me a chance to better address the website issue and possible give the blog a bit of a refresh as well.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment