What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:

What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:
After Winter Dark Campaign Setting

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Canada Long Weekend To Do List!

Well, aside from blogging a couple of times, the Domesday newsletter is being finished up this very weekend!  A few people commented on the nice front page look of the newsletter I posted a couple days ago and I want to thank all the kind words I have received concerning it.  Sure, it won't be long (a dozen pages or so) but it's a necessary first step in getting this back on track and, more importantly, to ensure that this particular ball doesn't get dropped again and that it adheres to a constant release schedule.  Once this one is out, we'll start looking towards the Fall issue.

The Arcana Creations website should finally get the attention it deserves and get a complete facelift.  Now a few people had expressed some concerns about the BHP forums being consigned to oblivion in early July and I do think forums have a place despite the predominance of social media.  Particularly when it comes to things like product questions and community support.  While I don't expect it to be used regularly, I have decided to pursue the creation of basic message boards under Arcana Creations.  The will be primarily focusing on products AC releases as well as some affiliate support for other BHP lines like X-Plorers.  Unfortunately, I won't be able to migrate any of the old material to the newer and smaller forums but people will be welcome just the same.  I'm looking at archiving some of the material from the old forums as a sort of PDF though... more on that on a later post.

Aside from these two things (Domesday and Website), the C&C module, 'Hide in Plain Sight' will see more attention as I push to get primary layout complete.  Artwork still hasn't been officially commissioned but only because primary layout and edits need to get done.  And I really need to get these done because Ballista and the line I'm building for it needs some serious focus.


M

No comments:

Post a Comment