What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:

What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:
After Winter Dark Campaign Setting

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Domesday - Vol.III, Issue 6

After a couple of delays and a couple of problems, I declare the new Domesday available NOW.

Compared to issue 5, issue 6 is a step in the right direction.  Domesday has started to see a few more submissions although it is by no means being flooded by them.  However, if the pace continues, the next issue (Winter) might get a couple of tweaks regarding the format.  Probably the density of the text will increase in order to maintain a less elevated page count.  But we'll see.

In this issue, we have a continuation of the 4 part series entitled, "Designing a Quasi-Feudal Society", as well as a few critters and some interesting magical items and relics.  The review will be familiar for those who follow and read the blog and is essentially a re-publication of my 'Amazing Adventures' review.  Beyond that, a couple of other little things.  Not much in the grand scheme of things but it *is* a newsletter after all... 20 pages plus the OGL is certainly growth compared to the 12 pages of material issue 5 had.

I would like to say that the newsletter is 'error-free' but, it's been a bit crazy so a couple things *may* have slipped this time around.  Any errors contained within are entirely my fault.

Lastly, it should be noticed that a different foreword was originally intended given that I wrote this months' editorial.  Sadly, my good friend John Adams got caught up in his duties as a pastor helping a family in need today and was unable to get his piece to me for this issue.  I wish both him and the family he was with all the best and my thoughts are with them.

In the meantime, if you like what you see in issue 6 and want to contribute to future issues of the newsletter, submissions can be sent to :

domesday@arcanacreations.com

Here's the link to the file (remember to right-click in order to have the option to save the file otherwise your browser may decide to open it directly):

I hope you enjoy it!

M

3 comments:

  1. Looks good. One minor thing; My last name is spelled S-H-E-R-R-E-R There is no 'i'. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankfully, that's easy enough to fix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just fixed the typo in your name and uploaded the corrected version. Sorry about that and trust me, I know how annoying it can be to have your last name spelled wrong -- I get that all the time. ;)

    ReplyDelete